You can expect our full attention to your pets’ needs.
When you arrive at Brockport Animal Hospital you can expect quality care for your pet and excellent customer service for you, the owner.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- When you arrive a team member will greet you and gather the necessary information needed for your appointment.
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the team member about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.